Reports to: Manager of Military Relations & Receptions
Seafair is seeking an intern to help manage and coordinate Seattle Fleet Week events working closely with a military installations in partnership with the Seattle Navy League and the Seafair staff. This is a unique and professional opportunity that gives hands-on experience.
· Assist in event planning for Fleet Week events, including invitations, procurement, timelines, and deliverables
· Administrative tasks including correspondence, merchandise orders, filing, etc.
· Producing print, promotional, grant/funding requests, and informational materials
• Strong organizational skills with exceptional detail and follow through of tasks
• Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritize tasks while taking direction and requests from multiple people
• Ability to deliver superior customer service under stressful conditions
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
• Self-motivated with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Required to work non-traditional hours including nights and weekends as assigned
• Above all, must have a positive attitude and be a team player even on long days
• Must have the ability to lift/carry weights of up to 20lbs