Seafair is seeking a resourceful, motivated, and driven Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our Sales & Hospitality team.This successful sales professional will be innovative and forward thinking with a passion for creating and selling high-impact partnerships across all of Seafair’s festival properties.
- Create, package and sell dynamic solution-based festival partnership programs across Seafair’s Signature Events; Seafair Summer 4th, Milk Carton Derby, Torchlight Parade, Torchlight Run, Seafair Weekend Festival.
- Solicit & develop new partner leads.Identify, qualify and engage senior level decision makers at brands and agencies in a strategic manner.
- Meet or exceed your individual and team revenue goals thorough the selling of advertising, hospitality, exhibit space, logboom space, corporate sponsorships, and other revenue producing opportunities.
- Educate / position Seafair capabilities to the exhibitor & corporate hospitality marketplace; demonstrate the branding values of festival events to create unique marketing value.
- Manage fulfillment of all on-site exhibitor, hospitality and logboom activations including execution of all logistical needs to ensure a successful client experience.
- Craft sales presentations that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate unique assets to targeted prospects.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline.Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close integrated sponsorship platforms that will keep you performing at optimal levels.
- Oversee account contracts, invoicing, and receivables. Serve as primary contact for assigned sponsors and exhibitors and conduct regular planning and review meetings.
- Work closely with internal support groups such marketing and event operations in order to drive sales and support event production needs to match sponsor deliverables including advance ticket distribution, on-site presence (booths, signage, etc.), digital marketing fulfillment, media inclusion, etc.
- Assist in production of quality sponsor recaps by archiving sponsor materials, press mentions, screen captures and photographs as they are created.
- Other office and event duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in corporate sponsorship sales or exhibit sales.
- Previous non-profit large-scale festival or outdoor event experience preferred.
- Natural ability to establish and maintain genuine, lasting relationships.
- Successful track record in selling and retaining partnership accounts.Preference for experience in Seattle market.
- High energy level coupled with a strong drive for results.
- Extremely motivated to succeed; strong competitive spirit.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Computer Skills including: Microsoft, Power Point, Excel, Word, Photoshop (preferred).
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic, and mature manner with VIP’s as well as internal and external clients at all levels
- Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritize tasks while taking direction and requests from multiple people in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, hands-on individual with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently while also working within a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights and weekends as assigned.Required to work all Seafair Signature Events, including all setup, event, and tear-down days.
- Must have the ability to lift/carry weights of up to 20lbs.
- Above all, must have a positive attitude and be a team player even on long days.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com