Since 1950, nothing has been more synonymous with summer in Seattle than Seafair. The annual non-profit festival spans ten weeks and touches more than two million people through 75 sanctioned events.
Seafair is committed to uniting and celebrating all of Seattle’s diverse communities by offering affordable fun and activities where differences are welcomed, and every individual feels a sense of belonging to make memories that last a lifetime.
Seafair’s Signature Events include:
- SCCA Seafair Summer 4th
- Seafair Pirates Landing
- Lucerne Seafair Milk Carton Derby presented by Safeway - Albertsons
- Seafair Triathlon & Kids Triathlon
- Alaska Airlines Seafair Torchlight Parade and Fanfest
- Torchlight 5K & 8K presented by Swedish
- Seafair Fleet Week & Boeing Maritime Celebration
- Seafair Weekend featuring the Boeing Seafair Air Show and Albert Lee Appliance Cup
In addition to Seafair’s signature events, Seafair supports dozens of local community events throughout the region.