Celebrate our nation’s independence with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Seafair Family 4th! Enjoy a day full of fun at Gas Works Park and the best views of the fireworks show over Lake Union.
Voted one of the nation’s best fireworks shows by USA Today and Business Insider, the show features nearly 8,500 pounds of fireworks with fantastic displays fully choreographed to the Seafair Summer 4th musical score.
Admission is free, but to guarantee the best views, reserved seating is available for purchase.
Throughout the day, guests can enjoy food vendors, live entertainment and exhibit booths. For those 21+, quench your thirst in our beer and beverage gardens. Kids of all ages are invited to participate in the All-American Games featuring pie-eating contests, sack races and more!
- General Festival Admission: Free
- Gas Works East Reserved Seating: $40
- Gas Works West Reserved Seating: $60
- 2:00 - 3:00pm: Exapos
is an alternative rock band consisting of 19 year old Leah Raissis, her 12 year
old brother Zane Raissis, & guitarist Nate Madera.
- 3:30 - 4:30pm: Caspian Coberly Band
- Back for the 3rd time, Caspian’s original music spans the gamut from hip hop to rock to funk to punk.
- 5:00 - 6:00pm: Tekla Waterfield
- Tekla Waterfield plays Seattle Americana Roots music that incorporates elements of folk, country, indie, rhythm and blues, and soul.
- 6:30 - 7:30pm: SassyBlack
- In partnership with the Seattle Music Commission, SassyBlack is the 2018 City of Music @ Seafair Music Ambassador. This Goddess of “electronic psychedelic soul” & “hologram funk” explores the concepts of sound through deep compositions.
- 8:00 - 9:30pm: Freddy Pink
- Freddy Pink is the Northwest’s Premier Rock and Soul Band. Performing classic tunes from the 60’s, the 70’s, the 80’s, and the 90’s with a new millennium twist, delivered by a five piece rhythm section, and a four piece fire-breathing horn section.
- Unique water-based opening display with hundreds of white strobes floating directly on the water
- New additions: Never before seen displays including Colorful Dahlias, Whirling
and Silver Flying Dragons.
- Finale will be over 1000 feet in elevation and covering an area nearly 1500 feet across
RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW! CLICK HERE