SEASONAL AND INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Join the Seafair summer staff! Our program includes internships with a focus in the following areas: operations, sales,box office, special events, sponsorship & promotions and marketing & public relations! Our goal is to recruit and develop individuals who wish to excel in the sports, entertainment and event industry. We believe that internships are a vital part of a student's professional preparation. Our program provides students an opportunity to get hands-on experience in a professional business environment.
Seafair has been delighting the city of Seattle for over 64 years - come and be a part of this iconic festival.
The application process for our full-time internships has closed. Our part-time street team positions are listed below.
Street Team/Brand Awareness Part-Time Intern
Focus: Promotions & Community Relations
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Communications
Openings: Ten (10), PART-TIME
*Please note that these positions are PART-TIME/weekend positions that are non-paid.
• Promote Seafair programs and events
• Customer service
• Assist with Seafair contests and promotions
• Assist with Seafair appearances in community events and parades
• Managing fan feedback and surveys
• Grassroots marketing - including flyering, passing out samples and products, etc.
• Bag stuffing for sports and logboom events
• Working packet pick up parties and other promotional events
• Friendly, outgoing and energetic
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Must be enrolled in college and pursuing a degree in marketing or public relations
• Familiarity with social media tools
Please send a cover letter and resume via e-mail to Melissa Jurcan - email@example.com. No phone calls please.