The Best of the Northwest
The pounding sound of hydroplanes on Lake Washington, the roar of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels overhead and the beat of a bass drum marching through downtown are all sure signs that it's Seafair time in Seattle. Through a partnership with Seafair, your company can:
- Target the Puget Sound market
- Increase brand recognition
- Generate incremental sales
- Drive traffic to your retail locations
- Spread goodwill in your community
- Directly connect with consumers
Seafair has a variety of sponsorship packages available from title sponsorships, to on-site sampling and displays, consumer offers, corporate hospitality and more. We customize all of our sponsorships to best meet your company's marketing objectives and budget. Following is some general information about Seafair:
Seafair is the largest festival in the Pacific Northwest.
Seafair is a six-week summertime festival and includes the long-standing hydroplane race and air show featuring the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, a large-scale torchlight parade, a popular 8K run, a family-focused milk carton derby, a triathlon, a kids triathlon, a marathon, and more than 30 community events late June through August.
Seafair hosts consumer promotions designed to drive incremental sales.
- Seafair reaches two million people annually.
- Seafair offers television, radio and print media exposure.
- Seafair is covered by every major news organization in the area.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Seafair Sponsorship & Sales Department
Phone: (206) 728-0123