Address for Seafair Weekend Main Gate
4316 South Genesee Street, Seattle, WA
Seafair Weekend Festival Grounds
Transportation to Seafair Weekend is Easy in Three Steps!
1. Pick a convenient location to park:
- Park at the SeaTac Airport Garage on Saturday or Sunday for $10 All Day (Coupon must be presented upon exit of parking lot). Proceed to the Sound Transit Link Light Rail Station at the airport.
- CLICK HERE to get your parking coupon.
- Park at Safeco Field Garage. Proceed to the Sound Transit Link Light Rail Station at the stadium.
- Park in any of the garages downtown and proceed to the bus tunnel in Westlake Center.
2. Take the Sound Transit Link Light Rail to the Columbia City Station. Trains leave every ten minutes or less during race hours.
To ride Sound Transit Link Light Rail, use your ORCA card or buy a Day Pass (round trip ticket) from the vending machine on the train platform. Day Passes cost $4 to $5.50 (depending on distance) for adults, $2.50 for youth ages 6-18 and $1.50 for seniors and disabled persons with a Regional Reduced Fair Permit. Children under 6 ride free with a fare-paying passenger. Ticket vending machines accept cash, Visa or Mastercard.
For more information on Sound Transit Link Light Rail, CLICK HERE.
3. Then, take a free shuttle bus for a five-minute ride to the Main Gate at Seafair Weekend!
Shuttle Schedule -- Columbia City Station to Seafair Weekend Main Gate
7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The Saturday and Sunday shuttle runs more frequently during peak times than Friday but the start and finish time is the same.
Taking the Bus to Seafair Weekend
CLICK HERE for the Sound Transit Trip Planner.
Parking at Seafair Weekend
Parking is limited at the event site. Parking passes can purchased online for $30 per day. Parking typically sells out early. Seafair Weekend Public Parking Lot address: 4501 42nd Avenue South, Seattle WA, 98118 (must have a pass).
Disabled Parking Information
All parking is limited at the site due to the nature of the event taking place in a park. We recommend you park at one of the garages listed above and take the Sound Transit Link Light Rail in. There will be a limited number of disabled parking spots available at the site on a first come, first served basis. A state-issued, disabled placard is required for disabled parking access.