SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The schedule of events/line up will be posted in the spring.
Living Social North Beach Food & Wine Festival
• Great viewing of the F1 Prop Series Tour!
• Sand Beach
• Center point of the Boeing Seafair Air Show
• Albert Lee Appliance Cooking Stage
• Epicurean style food booths & trucks
• Wine tasting area
• Beer Garden
• Open general admission seating along the beach (first come, first served)
• Start/Finish tower
Stan Sayres Pits
• Up close and personal view of the H1 Unlimited & Vintage hydroplanes and F1 Prop boats
• Awards stage
• Pit tours
• KIRO broadcast compound
• Media Center
• Seafair Wakeboard Experience
• Beach Party
• Beer Garden
• Booths, exhibits and activities
• Beer Garden
• Entertainment/Music Stage
• Food Court
• Kids Zone
INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS AND ACTIVITIES
If Lake Washington hosts all the action on the water, then Genesee Park is the place for fun on land. This year Seafair has added more games, more entertainment, more everything
• The military returns with free flight simulators, climbing walls and the opportunity to compete in a chin up contest against a highly trained U.S. Marine.
• The Kids Zone is also back! A $12 wristband gets you in for the fun all day. Seafair will have inflatable rides, jumpers and games, certain to keep the whole gang going.• Hydro 101 is an interactive tent that will help educate people on hydroplane racing and display the parts and gear that makes it all possible. The Hydro 101 tent will feature a real life Mannequin in a drivers suit, an F1 hydroplane engine and interactive videos in which patrons can further their knowledge of the sport. The booth will be in Genesee Park throughout Seafair weekend and is open to the public.
A brand new Waterslide in Genesee Park!
• Meet KIRO 7 Eyewitness News anchors and reporters at the KIRO 7 booth on Seafair Weekend from Saturday, August 4 to Sunday, August 5. The KIRO 7 booth will be located near the hydroplane pit entrance. Get your picture taken at the KIRO 7 news desk!
A full list will be posted in June.
For those 21 and over, Seafair offers three unique beer gardens serving up ice cold Budweiser, Bud Light and other refreshing beverages.
• Visit the South Turn "It's just a Backyard Beer Garden" and relish in the simple pleasures of enjoying an ice cold Budweiser with good friends along the shores of Lake Washington.
• Relax like a winner in the North Turn "Hydro Zone" and watch the champions cross the finish line all weekend long.
• Or simply enjoy the lush shade in the Genesee Park Beer Garden adjacent to the concert stage for live music!
LIVE BROADCASTS & MEDIA COVERAGE
KIRO 7 is your official Seafair TV station for live coverage of exciting race day action, on air, online and on mobile. Join us Sunday, August 3, for more than 8 hours of live High Definition coverage, led by the broadcast team of KIRO 7 Eyewitness News anchors Steve Raible and Angela Russell, legendary hydroplane racer, Chip Hanauer, and play-by-play announcer Mike Fitzsimmons. Fans can also follow all the events, and interact with our team through Twitter, @KIRO7Seattle, and on our Facebook page.
Hubbard Radio, the official radio partner of Seafair, will be broadcasting on all things Seafair this summer! Tune in to Warm 106.9 FM Today's Soft Favorites, Movin 92.5 All The Hits!, The New Click 98.9 - Modern Music, AM 880 KIXI Music - As Cool Now As It Was Then and KKNW - Alternative Talk 1150AM for live coverage and all the most up-to-date information on Seafair events.
Then on race day, Sunday, August 3rd, tune in to KKNW 1150AM at noon for complete coverage of all things hydros. Veteran sportscasters Mark Allen and Brad Luce will bring you the day’s earlier heats along with race team interviews, before the always exciting, live race calls of the final heats of the day. Race day coverage will then conclude with the presentation of the 2014 Albert Lee Appliance Seafair Cup trophy from the Stan Sayres pits. So don’t miss out on any of the action! Whether you’re out on the log boom, taking it all in from the shore, or just hanging out at home, KKNW Alternative Talk 1150 is the place to be for hydroplane racing at 1150AM on your radio dial. Listen, too, on your HD radio at 98.9, HD channel 3 or streaming online at www.1150KKNW.com
• No alcoholic beverages will be allowed through the entrance gate. Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.
• Lawn chairs are permitted inside the park.
• No pets are allowed through the entrance gate with the exception of aid-dogs.
• Shoes are required in certain areas (closed toe shoes are required in pits).
• Bicycles not allowed in the park. A bike coral is located at the Main Admissions Gate.
• No firearms allowed.
• Portable BBQ's are permitted in the park.
NOTICE TO BOATERS
Special restrictions and local regulations have been established in order to promote safety of these events for both performers and spectators alike. These boating restriction and local regulations will be enforced by federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.